Monday 12 October 2015

My film moment

My film moment - Pulp Fiction: I shot Marvin in the face

Having gone through what a script should contain with professional script writer Steve Coombes, I was given the task of finding my favourite moment from film or television. I found this task very difficult as there were a number of moments I have enjoyed from both film and television from shows such as Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones as well as films such as Fight Club and Reservoir Dogs.

The moment that stood out for me however was from a film I have watched very recently, Pulp Fiction. The scene in question is called I shot Marvin in the face.


In this scene Vincent Vega (John Travolta) questions Jules Winnfields (Samuel L. Jackson) judgement when he claims to have witnessed a miracle. Vince then turns to a young man named Marvin asking what his opinion is on the matter which results in Vince accidentally shooting Marvin in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment